- 100% Natural – Soy based with essential oil. Our vitamin enriched formula softens cuticles and strengthens nails. Simply gentle, effective, and toxin-free!
- Vegan and Cruelty Free – We support animal-friendly values and the vegan lifestyle. We love our furry friends and vow to never test our products on them.
- Scented – Our pleasantly scented formula nourishes your nails and provides a pleasant aroma for yourself and those around you.
- Acetone Free – Our patented formula is gentle and toxin-free. It's designed to make you feel great and look beautiful. Strong odors and harsh chemicals are a thing of the past. Acetone free also means our remover won't dry out your nails!
- Support Eco-Values – We use glass bottles and soy-based ink. No plastic is used in our products. The Earth is green, let's keep it that way.
They will absolutely defy your traditional belief of how “regular” Nail Polish Removers work and most importantly, smell. Karma Organic Nail Polish Removers actually nourish the nail bed with it’s oil based formula instead of drying them out, while doing so quickly, efficiently, and gently – The added bonus is the acetone-free nature of the product as well as it being free of toxic smelling odors. In most cases you only need to use one thoroughly moistened cotton ball, to remove polish from all fingers OR toes. Karma Organic Nail Polish Remover can be used on all varieties of nail polish. Most people’s reactions are almost of “shock” when they first smell the Karma Nail Polish Removers. A typical reaction is : “that can’t be nail polish remover”!! Our customers become hooked on using the product, not only because of the pleasant odor, but also because the remover actually nourishes the nail bed as opposed to drying them out.
** Note – our Nail Polish Remover will NOT work on Gel or Acrylic treated nails.
Guaranteed to be Soy Based, Non Toxic, Non Carcinogenic, Free of any Petroleum Ingredients, Derived from Farm Crops (supporting American Farmers), Packaged in 100% Recyclable Glass Bottles, and 4 Fluid Ounces.
Ingredients: Propylene Carbonate – An odorless, colorless liquid used as a solvent.Soybean Oil Methyl Exter – Used as a solvent in liquid separations.Tocopheryl Acetate – Also known as Vitamin E, common vitamin supplement.
It took a minute to work but then I really loved the oil vs drying nature of acetone. I will definitely go this route from here in out.