Charred Vanilla Soy Candle
This product is currently sold out.
Charred Vanilla isn't your typical, sticky sweet vanilla candle. Layers of clove, orange + bergamot blend effortlessly with eucalyptus, patchouli, tonka bean + the slight woodiness of guaiac wood for a warm, comforting natural scent.
Notes of: black pepper • clove • saffron • bergamot • orange • eucalyptus • cedar • tonka bean • guaiac wood • vanilla
Each candle in our series comes with a wildflower seed-infused dust cover. This eco-friendly + biodegradable dust cover not only keeps your candles free of debris but will also grow an assortment of wildflowers for you! No two dust covers have the same seeds, so you'll have a variety of blooms!
D E T A I L S:
- 100% coconut-soy wax
- all-natural, flat-braided cotton wick (lead + zinc free)
- phthalate/paraben-free fragrance oils
- approximate burn time: 50 hours
- 9.5oz glossed white candle tumbler
B U R N + B L O O M :
- Our Burn + Bloom candles come with a wildflower seed-infused paper dust cover
- Plant the dust cover in your favorite planter OR you can clean out your candle jar (once you've finished burning it!) and plant the dust cover directly in there!
- Plant under 1/4" of soil + place in a sunny spot. Water as needed.
C A R E:
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to 1/4" before lighting every time.
- Try not to power burn your candle (burning for longer than 4 hours at a time)
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.