Lena Rose Beauty is hiring an Entrepreneur Assistant at the Naperville office to help serve the CEO in all functions of the business and personal life. This position is a great fit for applicants looking for a dynamic, robust learning opportunity in all areas of what it means to be an entrepreneur. This is a full-time position that is currently remote with off-site support required to run errands. In-person meetings at office in Naperville required for training and as needed. Must be available every day between 7:30am-11am and 2pm-5:30pm.
Support for the multiple responsibilities of a single founder company. The assistant will act as an extra set of hands, eyes and ears for everything the CEO handles in a given day. A typical day may include managing email inbox, organizing mail, paying bills, running errands, ordering supplies, gathering documents for vendors, research, managing store and staff needs, standing in for zoom meetings, making phone calls, booking personal appointments, managing calendar, assisting with childcare pickups/ drops offs, light household management etc. You will be responsible for learning everything about the business in order to anticipate needs and act swiftly on behalf of the CEO in boss life and mom life.
Work Will Include
- Human Resources: Setup and manage employee files and documentation, assist with compliance of licensing and continuing education hours, run payroll bi-weekly, setup interviews, send monthly employee communication from owner with updates, respond to team inquiries, manage and schedule employee meetings, reviews and special dates (anniversaries/ birthdays), order gifts, generate and manage all incoming and outgoing customer correspondence, setup trainings with vendors.
- General Admin: Organize mail, create and manage all auto payments, update vendor information as necessary, pay invoices and bills, manage inbox, manage personal and business calendars, manage CEOs time and create daily/ weekly/ monthly schedule.
- Research: Compile and prepare spreadsheets on farmers markets, street festivals, pop ups and networking events. Submit applications and payments if needed. Manage these in calendar.
- Household: Be available as backup for pickups or drop offs of one child. Must have clean driving record and background check. Book doctor appointments and personal appointments, order groceries, manage household inventory, order food delivery during work hours, make reservations, manage shared calendar with family, run errands as needed.
- Can do attitude benefitting a role with numerous and shifting responsibilities
- Excellent writing and customer service skills
- Incredibly organized, not overwhelmed by multi-tasking
- Flexible character as work is subject to change based on needs of the CEO in a given day and in the future
- Passion to learn entrepreneurship and be a part of a fast growing beauty company
- Bachelors degree and 1+ year work experience (including part-time or internship)
- Must be willing to submit to background check
- Kind and emotionally aware
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Remote Work + Flexible Schedule
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Discount
Compensation range is $18-$22 an hour depending on experience. To apply, please email cover letter and resume to Jenny@lenarosebeauty.com. Subject line to include “Entrepreneur Assistant” or application will not be considered. Please, no phone calls.