Experience radiant results, instantly. Our unique Dual-Action Jade Facial Roller features a smooth, polished end and a textured, studded end crafted from high-quality Xiuyan Jade.
- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Releases fascia to help improve muscle function
- Temporarily stimulates circulation to feed the skin and improve healing function
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis-layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
HOW TO USE
To watch our how-to video and for full ritual directions, visit our JADE ROLLER RITUAL page.
Avoid areas of inflammation or broken skin. Do not use the studded end on the same day as exfoliating products. Sensitive skin should only use studded end once a week.
Wash your jade roller before usage. Because the studded side has been carved into a particular shape and hasn't been polished like the smooth side, it may have some residual dust particles on top.
To clean, wash with gentle soap and pat dry.
Jade rollers are delicate, use them with care and light pressure. Do not expose jade rollers to extreme temperature changes as you may risk breaking them.
If your jade roller is squeaky, just add a few drops of serum to the end of the rollers.
Roller tension can be controlled by gently squeezing or separating the metal tongs.
I don't know about the impact this has on my appearance, but as a chronic migraine suffer I can vouch for how much it helps to loosen up my tight facial muscles and the cool stone is helpful and relaxing as well. I didn't even realize that I had knots in my face but I did!! And this handy little tool rolled them right out. Love it!
Sinus Pressure and Headache magic wand
I suffer from terrible chronic migraines. This Jade roller works just like a little cool massage over, what I have discovered, the tight little knots in my face. After only doing it once, the tiny knots were almost gone by the next day. I am so happy I got this! I'm not sure how well this works for cosmetic reason, but it definitely relieves muscle tension. Highly recommend.